opcHealth for iOS
opcHealth mobile App checks the status of the Oracle Public Cloud services associated to an specific identity domain.
Push the [Discover Instances] button and your services will be discovered during the next 60 seconds
- DBCS or Database Cloud Service
- JCS or Java Cloud Service
- SOACS or SOA Cloud Service (including MFT or Managed File Transfer)
- STACK configurations such as Mobile Cloud Service (MCS,…)
User: your OPC user id (with administrative rights in one or more cloud services)
Password: your password
Id Domain: The identity domain id (typically an alphanumeric identifier). For new cloud accounts with IdCS use the idcs-xxxxxx format.
Data Region: The region your account was provisioned in
Include service names containing: Only lists services with names containing the substring introduced in the text-box
Exclude service names containing: Excludes form listing services with names containing the substring introduced in the text-box
Monitors JSON configuration: Every 30 seconds, opcHealth requests the monitors configured. The configuration mechanism is a JSON with the following structure:
- name, is the name of the monitor shown in the list
- url, is the url of the service to monitor
- value, is a string compared with the response in order to evaluate if the service is up or down
- enabled, set true or false, if true the monitor is evaluated
- headers, a comma separated list of headers to pass to the request, for example Authorization:Basic cbxbzcgdfglkjdfglkjfgkjsdfg,Content-Type:application/json
Feb 2018: Launch opcHealth Lite v 1.0
Mar 2018: opcHealth Pro v1.0
Apr 2018: opcHealth Pro v1.1
May 2018: opcHealth v2.0
Jun 2018: opcHealth v2.1
opcHealth Pro Features Roadmap
v2.0: Start/Stop instances
v2.1: Monitor MCS, OAC, configuration of monitors that check the health of your endpoints deployed anywhere.
v2.2: Monitor VPNaaS, watchOS features
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.